Ultimate Entertainment Destinations
Station Casinos is the leading provider of gaming and entertainment in Las Vegas, Nevada. Station’s properties are regional entertainment destinations and include various amenities, including numerous restaurants, entertainment venues, movie theaters, bowling and convention/banquet space, as well as traditional casino gaming offerings such as video poker, slot machines, table games, bingo, and race and sports wagering.
Commitment to the Community
We believe it’s our privilege and responsibility to help build and maintain a happy and healthy community and by giving back we can assist others who may simply need a helping hand.
For over 20 years, the Company has supported hundreds of charities as well as created a special partnership with the Clark County School District through our signature Smart Start initiative.
Since 2000, Station Casinos has been proud of its Smart Start school partnership initiative with the Clark County School District (CCSD) to support high-need elementary schools* with financial and volunteer support to help improve education and provide classroom resources.
Since 2001, Station Casinos has contributed more than $2.6 million to local high-need elementary schools.
Additionally, Station Casinos’ properties are paired up with an elementary school and offer year-round support, such as volunteering in the classrooms, mentoring students, hosting special events and donating needed resources such as backpacks and school supplies for the students.
The 11 Smart Start partner elementary schools are:
- Rex Bell Elementary School (Partner: Palace Station)
- Laura Dearing Elementary School (Partner: Boulder Station)
- Ollie Detwiler Elementary School (Partner: Fiesta Rancho)
- P.A. Diskin Elementary School (Partner: Red Rock Resort)
- Mabel Hoggard Elementary School (Partner: Santa Fe Station)
- Howard E. Hollingsworth Elementary School (Partner: Sunset Station)
- C.T. Sewell Elementary School (Partner: Fiesta Henderson)
- C.P. Squires Elementary School (Partner: Texas Station)
- Whitney Elementary School (Partners: Station Casinos Corporate and Wildfire Gaming)
- Robert L. Taylor Elementary School (Partner: Green Valley Ranch Resort)
- Helen Jydstrup Elementary School (Partner: Palms Casino Resort)
Smart Start funds are administered through the Clark County Public Education Foundation.
*High-need elementary schools are those that have been identified by the CCSD as schools that do not meet certain established federal criteria.
All charitable requests must:
- Be submitted through our company website submission process (see “submit a charitable request” link)
- Be a properly qualified 501 (c) 3 non-profit tax exempt charitable organization (based or with a chapter) located in Nevada.
- Be submitted at least 90 days in advance of any initiative or event.
- Fall into one of Station Casinos’ key areas of giving including:
- Youth-organization and programs focused on providing services to children
- Education-efforts to strengthen and assist our K-12 public education system
- Community betterment-organizations, programs and initiatives dedicated to providing basic social services to those in need such as food pantries, shelters, senior citizen programs and children’s welfare to name a few.
- Diversity-programs focused on enhancing economic opportunities within minority communities
We unfortunately cannot consider requests from
- Individuals or teams (either sports or academic)
- Programs that provide services exclusively outside of Nevada
For further information please contact:
Corporate and Government Relations Dept.
Station Casinos, Inc.
1505 S. Pavilion Center Dr.
Las Vegas, NV 89135
Respect, Trust, and Dignity
Our company’s goal is to create a work environment where differences among Team Members are valued and integrated into every part of our work life. Station Casinos, is dedicated to recruiting, employing, training, and advancing talented people of different racial and cultural backgrounds, ages, religious beliefs and alternative lifestyles. Through our culture, we foster a cooperative work environment where our Team Members are treated with respect, trust, and dignity and encouraged to reach their full potential.
Respect for the individual
Inherent in this respect for the individual is our commitment to diversity, in all its dimensions, as it relates to our guests; our team members; our vendors; our business partners and our community. We respect, appreciate and celebrate our individual differences in our workforce and are excited that we have such a great workforce where many individuals come together to successfully accomplish our goals.
For SEC filings, public documents and other info, please visit our Investor Relations page.
Station Casinos, Inc., urges those who gamble to do so responsibly. Although the vast majority of people who gamble enjoy the activity as a form of entertainment, we recognize that there are some individuals who cannot gamble sensibly. And while we believe the number of problem gamblers is small, in our view one problem gambler is one too many.